I’m Heidi Dezayas, and I am the newest member of the Yearick-Millea team. I’ve lived in Pittsburgh for almost 11 years, which hasn’t been long enough for this Miami, FL, native to get used to the frigid winters. Despite that little tidbit, I’m so happy to call Pittsburgh my home.
Here are some fun facts about me:
- My two favorite places are Walt Disney World in Orlando and Central Park in New York City. They’re simply magical!
- I have a fraternal twin sister. People always ask us if we have that “special twin bond”—we do!
- I’ve completed six half marathons since the beginning of 2013—two at Disney, two in Pittsburgh, one in New York City, and one in Maui. I’m signed up for two more this year. My goal is to run a full marathon one day.
- “Wicked” is my favorite musical, and I’ve seen it five times.
- When I was in college, I was a contestant on “Who Wants to Be a Millionaire.” It was a blast, but it really is harder than it looks! I don’t judge people when I watch game shows anymore.
- My fiancé, Jonathan, and I will be getting married April 2015 after 10 years together. I can’t wait!
I was a member of the Pittsburgh media for more than six years before switching to marketing and public relations. It’s an exciting transition, and it doesn’t hurt that I get to work in one of the most beautiful cities around!